Looking for a motivated Systems Engineer (SE) to join our office. The office is in need of a self-starter who will work hand in hand with the Senior Managers and other senior technical personnel to function as an SE with Sponsor, Sponsor’s Partners, and customers to coordinate the development and management of access control solutions for the Sponsor project. The candidate will work with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), Data Architects, Sr. managers, and Operations Group personnel to develop, design and implement enterprise class IT solutions. He/She will work with technology such as Amazon Web Services, DEVOPS, Test defined development, Virtualized environments, web services, access control capabilities, and with the Sponsor’s Partners.
1. Demonstrated experience with Linux including RedHat and Variants. Demonstrated proficiency with Linux to include proficiency in shell scripting, and implementation of Linux security tools.
2. Demonstrated experience with large scale enterprise programs with global reach.
3. Demonstrated experience with and understanding of Agile methodology, SOA architectures, information sharing and collaboration technologies (wiki / blog), MS Office, and MS Visio.
4. Demonstrated experience and skills in creating, drafting, and contributing to program documentation, such as System Security Plans or related documents.
5. Demonstrated experience with documentation and quality assurance, to include building test suites to verify development and engineering stories.